Modern Manor - Coastal dreaming
Graciously elevated, architecturally designed and showcasing exceptional workmanship, this grand home overlooks the 1.12ha of private ground just moments from the coastal township of Shearwater. The design has drawn on the traditional Australian homestead of yesteryear but cleverly features striking finishes of contemporary and modern concepts. The abundance of natural light and stunning northern sunshine highlights the clever and welcoming home. Elegant yet homely, luxurious yet casual, this is a home of class, distinction and will echo memories of your family for many years to come.
• Extensive living area with dual bi fold doors opening to deck area, inbuilt outdoor kitchen, amazing deck area with long steps to house lawn.
• Separate family rumpus room with inbuilt storage - ideal music room, library or studio
• Chefs delight - extensive kitchen area featuring large pantry & preparation area, extensive bench area, generous storage and cabinetry
• Luxury master suite - a parents retreat, a place of reflection and relaxation, dual shower room and double vanity, electric blinds
• Each bedroom is a serene space with good built ins offering restful sleeping zones
• Executive style bathroom with free standing bath, shower room and dual vanity, tiled ceiling to floor.
• Fireplace tiled floor to ceiling, polished hardwood flooring throughout, carpet in bedrooms, Fully tiled bathrooms
• Designated office/study, Store room, Mudroom and large laundry, Fully fenced, Automated sprinkler system for immediate home lawn, Stately entrance
• 10 x 15m workshop/shed with 3 phase power & remote control door and glass sliding doors, additional parking bay at the back of the shed. Circular driveway with easy access to workshop and property
• 10 kw solar system (31 panels situated on the shed and house - not visible from the street), Intercom system at roadside, Electronic entrance gates, 50,000 litre in ground concrete tank plus town water, ducted vacuum
• Fully fenced with house yard and separate paddock, circular driveway, fenced vegetable patch, small orchard
• Ducted air conditioning with zoning functions, Maximizing northerly aspect, Vaulted ceilings feature in open plan living